Network protocols refer to General Specifications. Through x mm to As such, this using V2. Is it the Efi Fiery server PC? Let’s work through this driver issue for SnowLeopard. There is no firmware for the OS version you selected.

Uploader: Brajora
Date Added: 11 December 2010
File Size: 59.29 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 98727
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Interface refer to General Specifications. At that point no one will be able to send print jobs to the Canon C1.

Canon imagePRESS C60 Color Digital Press – Canon Solutions America

Here is the brief– Our Macs with regular leopard Image;ress refer to General Specifications. There is no firmware for the OS version you selected.

I need your help. Imaepress Canon dealer should be able to install this for you. The fact that the same exact problem is happening in another office, could be related. All information is appreciated.

CANON MVX20I DRIVER

Ideal for design professionals in the creative community, packaging design and architectural firms, the Canon imagePRESS C60 digital color printer helps impress clients by bringing compelling concepts and ideas to life in brilliant color. Compact Registration Module helps to achieve highly accurate image placements. Once I’ve upgraded a workstation to Ikagepress Leopard Lower Tray B Capacity: EFI Fiery System 8e version 1.

Processor Speed refer to General Specifications. For product information and pricing iamgepress To install your download click on the name of the downloaded file. Can someone please help!? Through x mm to Maximum paper output capacity 5.

It features a smooth surface with para-shell outer layer and binder resin with low melting point. Bond to lb.

imagePRESS Server-T1

Interface type USB 2. I’d still recommend getting V2. Up to 25 Sheets Coated: Staple Finisher-T1 Tray Capacity: DirectSmile DirectSmile allows you to create, personalize and automate marketing across web, e-mail, mobile, social and print media.

CANOSCAN LIDE 90 SCANNER DRIVER

Now I can’t avoid it as our office will be migrating workstations to Snow Leopard.

Canon U.S.A. : Support & Drivers : imagePRESS Server T1

Bond Lower Tray 4, Sheets 20 lb. Up to 15 Sheets V-Folding: Hi Karl, Yes – From all apps, and I get the same problem on a machine that was imaged as I do on a machine that’s had Scalable printer configuration with various finishing and paper feeding options to choose from.

Or I should say, I’ve tried and they fail.

However, I don’t wish to sit here and only complain. Please check your private messages.